Some good herbs to use for this candy would be the mints, lemon balm, grass or verbena, lavender, ginger, chamomile, any herb that you like that you think would be good candy
- 3 cups strong herb tea How to make herbal teas and tisanes
- 8 cups sugar
- (use brown sugar or white, depending what texture you want your candy to have).
- Mix sugar and tea in large saucepan (the mixture foams up and could easily overflow, so use a pan that is a lot bigger than you think you’ll need)
- Boil until mixture reaches 290 degrees
- Pour into large, shallow buttered pan and let cool.
- Cut into pieces before it hardens all the way.
- If you want a softer, chewier candy, you could pull it like taffy.