- 10 oz. bag bittersweet chocolate
- 3 cups add ins (pistachios, dried cherries, milk chocolate; toasted hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts, pecans, dark chocolate, mini marshmallows, toasted almonds, orange zest, crumbled cooked bacon, peanuts, milk chocolate.
- Line a baking sheet with kitchen parchment or aluminum foil
- Place the chocolate in a medium micro safe bowl.
- Micro on high 10 to 15 second burst, stirring in between
- Melt chocolate completely, until smooth
- Stir in the mix-ins of your choice
- Make sure they are evenly distributed and coated with melted chocolate
- Using 2 teaspoons, drop large spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Let cool completely
- Place in small decorative cup cake wrappers
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or refrigerate for up to a week,